Political Free Speech is Under Attack!
Campaign finance laws make citizen oversight of government more difficult and shut average Americans out of the political process. To quote Chief Justice Roberts, “Enough is enough.” Our mission is simple— to turn back the tide of laws and practices that inhibit political free speech and association. Pillar of Law Institute will:
- Aggressively litigate against campaign finance laws that shut ordinary citizens out of the
- Protect grassroots voices from abusive government investigations
- Counter criminalization for mere participation in the political process
- Combat the media bias that money in politics is a reason to regulate political speech.
- Promote political free speech and association as a civic virtue
- Inspire the fundamental respect for the people and their ability to determine the value of the messages and information they hear
Campaign finance laws and criminalization of free speech threaten to silence grassroots activists and candidates alike. Citizens must pay attorneys and accountants simply to speak, and still face punishment by government censors. Powerful interests exploit the media and call this “reform;” reform is another word for a censorship that suppresses political speech and participation in the political process.
America needs you to join in a campaign for restoring political speech. As Benjamin Franklin stated, “Freedom of speech is a principal pillar of a free government; when this support is taken away, the constitution of a free society is dissolved, and tyranny is erected on its ruins.” Please subscribe and donate to this undertaking to restore what we have in the founding principles of our Constitution.